Welcome to Nagpur Motors, the leading manufacturer of special purpose motors
We are an ISO certifies oganisation, having more than Three decades of industry experience towards catering the specific application needs of our clients. The effective use of updated technology and available technical expertise further ensures high performance standards of our motors.
Brake Motor, Torque motor, Multi Speed Motor, Inverter Duty Motor, Low Vibration Class Motor,
Geared Motor, Crane Duty Motor, Cooling Tower Motor, Vibratory Motor
For the last 32 years Nagpur Motors has ably catered to the needs of industries Machine Tools like chemical, Air handling systems, winding machines etc., by producing for them qulity and high performance oriented motors. We have a wide variety of products.
We manufacture standard 3-Phase Squirrel Cage Induction Motors, from IEC frames 63 to 160L are covered in the standard range and covers rating upto 15 Kw in 4 pole and corresponding standard ratings in different polarities. The standard range includes foot mounted (B3) versions as well as flange mounted (B5) and face mounted B14 versions. Special bigger size face mounting as per german (DIN) standards is also available. Technical details of all these are enlisted below.
Standard Specifications :
- Voltage : 415 Volts +/- 10%
- Frequency : 50 Hz +/- 5%
- Insulation Class : ‘F’ (Temperature Rise limited to class ‘B’)
- Ambient Temp. : 45 Degree C.
- Altitude : 1000 Mtrs
- Protection : IP 44 (Terminal Box IP 54)
- Mountings : B3-Foot, B5-Flange, B14-Face
- Available in various frame sizes ranging from 63 to 160L.
- Motors in 63 to 90L Frames are with aluminium Body. With T Box on Top.
- Motors above 90L are with C.I. Body with T Box on side.
- Close grained iron motor housing and end covers.
- Right/Left hand terminal box position.
- Shielded bearings for high Dynamic capacity.
- Standard rating and frame sizes available with attached table.
- Standard mounting facilities available as per IS 1231 and IS 2253.
- Motors are in IEC frame sizes with fixing dimensions provided by IS 1231/IS 2223 for foot and flange mounted motors respectively.